Install of PVKIT 2.0 on junta alzada Metal Roof
S-5!’s Director of Field Applications & Product Support, Shawn Haddock
In this webinar, you’ll learn how to properly install S-5!’s premier solar attachment solution, the PVKIT 2.0. You’ll discover what exactly the pre-assembled components are, understand things to consider and avoid before getting started, know how to ensure your layout stays square and true, where to place and fasten clamps, and how to align and attach your PV panels.
The PVKIT 2.0 boasts a “lay and play” experience for PV mounting technology and comes preassembled with either the S-5! MidGrabs or EdgeGrabs for quick and easy installation. The grab seats to the PV module frame by using a single tool for clamp and grab. The PVKIT 2.0 features aggressive bonding teeth to secure a better ground path. No lugs or wire are required except to connect one column of modules to the next.
You’ll learn how the PVKIT 2.0 reduces hard costs as well as installation time – eliminating elaborate rail systems while providing simplified logistics and 25% better load distribution into the roof and substructure.
- Learn about the components of the PVKIT 2.0
- Consider your wiring/electrical plans
- Understand how to plan around existing roof objects
- Recognize the various points of attachment
- Learn what steps are necessary to take before assembly
- Discover step-by-step how to install the S-5! PVKIT 2.0