Get to Know Jessica
Jessica oversees the marketing department and is responsible for overall marketing strategy, planning and implementation. Her particular areas of expertise include social media marketing, marketing analytics and end-user/distributor training.
She also manages the CRM system and makes recommendations for customization and integration with the website.
Jessica joined S-5! in 2011 as tradeshow coordinator and advanced into her current role in 2016. Jessica manages the marketing team, third-party vendors and consultants. Together, they are responsible for social media marketing, advertising, website development, webinar development, tradeshows, marketing collateral, video production and photography.
Jessica develops strategic relationships and partnership with S-5! distributors, both domestically and internationally. She makes it a priority to get know distributors, to understand their needs and assess how best to be of service. She also works closely with sales to integrate and implement the functions of sales and marketing as one, ultimately advancing the goals of the company.
In her free time, Jessica enjoys gardening, camping/glamping, horseback riding and being an active part of her two children’s favorite pastime—rodeo-ing.
- Pikes Peak Community College
- Certification in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- National Women in Roofing, Western Region Member
- American Marketing Association, Colorado Chapter Member
- Advancing the company from all-print to digital marketing and advertising
- Growing website user numbers digitally – nearly 30 percent in just three years
- Growing and developing the marketing department