Vice President of Manufacturing
Get to Know Harry
Harry oversees all factory operations, equipment selection and purchasing, in addition to managing senior staff, design equipment automation and production tooling at the S-5! manufacturing facility in Iowa Park, Texas.
Harry has been with S-5! since the beginning and brings more than 45 years of industry experience. He has managed and/or owned two manufacturing companies that produced S-5! parts prior to the establishment of the S-5! Texas facility.
In 2011, Harry and Rob Haddock decided to form S-5! Manufacturing LLC for optimal production capacity and sterling quality assurances. So, Harry sold his company, and together, they started S-5! Manufacturing.
With an extensive background in the aluminum industry, Harry has been involved with the production of aluminum ingots (working in an aluminum reduction plant – a smelter), plant engineering in a large storm door and window plant, aluminum extruding, finishing (painting and anodizing), tooling and equipment design, production fabrication and machining.
When he is not at work, Harry enjoys his favorite pastime – 60’s and 70’s era Muscle cars. He owns several and enjoys restoring them. He also enjoys traveling in his RV, boating at his vacation home and raising cattle as a hobby farmer/rancher on his land.
- B.S. Electronics, United Electronics Institute, Iowa
- Iowa Park Chamber of Commerce Member
- Ongoing development of the S-5! manufacturing facility
- Under his leadership, successfully amalgamated the production of all S-5! clamps, brackets and snow retention systems from six other manufacturing plants into one facility
- Recruited top-talent truly dedicated to the business
- Invented numerous machines to improve efficiency and productivity